[registrars]

[registrars] By Law Review

All

Please find attached two documents.

The Executive Summary which explains the ByLaw Review process and the amended By Laws document which take into account the work of the small Taskforce, the discussions in Dulles and subsequent input from members of the Constituency to me directly.

Please let me know if I haven't reflected your contributions accurately.

According to what was agreed at Dulles, there is now a "public consultation" period until after the Ghana meeting with the intention of wrapping up the improvements by Bucharest.

If you have further comments or questions, post them to the list or send them to me directly for inclusion.

Kind regards.

Liz

+61 2 6282 8518 tel
+61 2 6282 8519 fax