[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Registrar Meeting Update

Bruce:

I believe in my email last week I stated that material would be posted on
the web site at the latest one week before the meeting. Planning this
meeting has managed to consume more time than I thought, and I have new
found respect for ICANN staff's difficulties in planning the events.

Mike