[registrars]

[registrars] Re: EPP Document Last Call Issue Summary

Scott,

considerable last-minute changes.

The one below so significantly changes how registries and registrars have
operated in the past I must disagree with this change until we have a
much wider discussion of how the <info> command is to work.

I believe that the vast majority of registrars requested the ability
to view domains. This viewpoint was overwhelmingly expressed to VGRS at a
Registry meeting before the November ICANN meetings.

I feel that this change is not what the vast majority of registry and
registrars asked for but supports a position of VGRS.

-rick