[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registry and New Service Offering

Mike,

In your flow chard I'd like to see how current services are fixed. for
instance we have issues with the QOS of RRP and we also have the Transfers
issue which the WLS has successfully derailed. I prefer we first learn how
to fix some of the issues/processes we have rather than standardising how
we roll out new services.

-rick