[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Registry and New Service Offering

> This is a critical issue.  I really think there needs to be a resolution
> what a monopoly registry is permitted to do before we seek to create a
> system for letting them do it.

This is pretty clear actually. If a registry wishes to deploy a new
service - they are free to do see (see: keywords, .cc etc as examples). If
they wish to modify the services that we have already contracted with them
for, they must abide by the ICANN processes.

-rwr