[registrars]

Re: [registrars] VeriSign Registrar Response to Tucows Letter of November 8, 2001

Registrars,

For the record, please find attached our response to Verisign's letter from
November 29, 2001 referred to below. As Bruce rightly indicates, this is a
matter that affects all registrars. Obviously, this is much more than a
philosophical difference between two industry players.

Also, as I had mentioned, there was further correspondence on November 8,
2001 that Bruce neglected to include with his attachments in the letter
below. I have included this correspondence as an attachment to this letter
in order to ensure that the public record is complete. Verisign has neither
acknowledged receipt of, nor responded to this inquiry despite repeated
followups from Tucows requesting them to do so.

If I can provide further clarification concerning these documents, please do
not hestitate to contact myself at your convenience.

Thanks,

Ross Wm. Rader
Director, Innovation & Research
Tucows Inc.