[registrars]

Re: [registrars] VeriSign Registrar Response to Tucows Letter of November 8, 2001

Bruce;

Thank you for passing this on to all of us. I had originally debated whether
this was appropriate for discussion here and thought better of it. I welcome
to opportunity to expose this issue for wider deliberation. It is however
unfortunate that you neglected to forward all of the correspondence that we
sent you on the date in question. The points raised in our other letter are
quite relevant to the issues raised in the exchange that you reference
below. When I get the chance, I will make sure that this document is also
forwarded to the list.

To everyone else;

These letters raise some very serious issues that affect a number of
stakeholders - please be sure to take the time to read through them. If
anyone wishes to discuss this on a factual basis, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

-rwr
t. 416.538.5492