[registrars]

RE: [registrars] By-Laws

Liz,

Personally, I think we need to address some areas of the bylaws immediately
(disclosure, voting, etc.).  However, much of the rest of the review can be
performed in the background at a more sedate pace by your small group of
volunteers.  I think the schedule you suggested isn't too onorous, but we
might end up going back to the review committee for revisions after the
Accra meeting, prior to adoption.

I do think we need to adopt some changes sooner rather than later, and can
then complete the rest of the review on idle cycles, without impacting other
areas of great importance to the constituency.

-Bryan