[registrars]

[registrars] SERIOUS Registry issue

I checked a domain name called callcenterindia.org. On doing a WHOIS query
at http://www.internic.net i get a NO MATCH found....

upon doing a check availability on this domain name through RRP it shows as
available.

however when I check the domain name it is in the registry DNS servers.
Infact you can actually visit the website. This situation can only arise if
the domain was deleted from the registry database, but not deleted from the
root servers. which is a VERY serious issue (unless i have wrongly
interpreted it) - since I believe it means that the Registry database is not
in synch with the root servers.

When a domain nameis normally deleted it is placed on registry-hold. which
means for 5 days the registry would not show it as available - however it
would be removed from the zone files. here however is a domain that has been
removed from the registry dbase but appears in the zone files. can someone
explain this situation to me?

> server a.gtld-servers.net.
Default Server:  a.gtld-servers.net
Address:  192.5.6.30