[registrars]

[registrars] Technology List

Registrars:

As we Discussed in Marina del Rey last month, we set up a new list for
Registrar technical issues. The list is available to all ICANN Accredited
Registrars.

the list is a private (only subscribers can post) majordomo list,
subscribe by sending a message to registrars-tech-request@dnso.org with
the word 'subscribe' (without the quotes) in the body of your message.

the list is a closed list meaning each request has to be approved, and we
may have to consult the list of ICANN Registrars so please have your tech
folks use their work email address and not a home address.

I expect it to take a week or so to get folks up and approved on the list.
I'll be at the IETF meeting in Salt Lake City, UT next week so I'll do my
best to approve requests as the come in; but I will be available except
via via email most of next week.

-rick