[registrars]

[registrars] Voting Information

One of the topics on the ballot is multiple votes within the constituency.
The following press release today discusses VeriSign's planned acquisition
of NameEngine http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/011206/sfth045_1.html.

When this merger is complete it will give VeriSign a total of four voting
slots within the Constituency.

Just some information informed voters may like to know.

We have had some problems with our votebot vendor that has resulted in a
delay in sending out the ballot. The Executive Committee is having an
emergency discussion today to remedy this problem.

Mike