[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Interim Report of the New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force

As Michael Palage & Dan Halloran know, I am in the Task Force not like
registrar, I was elected by the PSO.

Nevertheless, I can (& must) defend our registrars interest. (and these was my
understanding)

Now, there is and official paper than we can discuss about and I can help the
internal TF guidelines.

The proposed time tible is next:

December 1: Post Preliminary Report
December 15: Task Force draft of Questions and Criteria
January 15:  Deadline for community response to Preliminary Report
January 24: Task Force teleconference
January 25: Questions and Criteria finalized
January 31:  Draft to Task Force of Final Report
February 13: Task Force teleconference
February 15: Final Report posted
March 10: Task Force meeting, Accra for adjustments to Final Report
March 13-14: Submission of Final Report to Board

We have 4 areas: Legal, Process, Technical & Business.

Each area has several questions.

Each question has to be answered by measures or not (that is the difficulty "non
measurement items").

Example:
Legal

Start up issue (IP)

        6. Have there been any unusual number of disputes during the startup
period and how well have they been addressed?

     Measurement:  numbers of disputes, result, comparison between others GTLDīs

The aim of the Task Force is to give "ways" to evaluate, not the evaluation
itself.

Reagards,

Roberto
Interdomain