[registrars]

Re: [registrars] By-Laws

Liz,

> In your last paragraph, you've offered to provide a
> list with recommendations.  I'd be grateful if you could do that - perhaps
> in the order I've suggested in the framework document so that we can
collect
> information in an orderly fashion.

Not a problem at all - can you give me a better indication what your
deadline for this looks like? I'm going to leave this until the last minute
which I can't do unless you tell me what the last minute is ;)

Seriously, any indication of when you could most use this would allow me to
juggle items a little bit more efficiently - always appreciated if you know
what I mean.

Thanks,

-rwr