[registrars]

[registrars] Executive Comittee Telco - Open and Transparent

Was discussed on Monday, I believe the decision was that money was better
spent on more public calls. However, in the interest of open and transparent
guidelines the minutes of all meetings will be made publicly accessible on
the website. I will check with Tim to see if these minutes from Monday's
call have been released. If you could speak with Rodger and help expedite
the transfer of monies that were originally paid on behalf of the
constituency into the DNSO fund, the constituency would be greatly
appreciative.

Best regards,

Michael

er%202001.
htm).  Has this possibility been looked into?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Bruce