[registrars]

[registrars] NC Transfers Task-force Update

Registrars,

I have just posted our constituency amendment recommendations to the TF
Terms of Reference draft to the TF mailing list. You can view the documents
at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-transfer/Arc00/msg00076.html

If you have a few moments, please take a look and let me know if you have
any feedback that I should forward to the TF.

I am now in the process of working through the body of feedback that you
have provided me over the last week or so (combined with the volume of
comments collected during our various telecon's, meetings and mailing list
discussions) in order that we are well positioned to tackle points #1, 2 and
3 of the terms of reference. For those of you that promised to get me some
thoughts on the various issues I raised last week, if you can get them to me
sometime between Monday and Wednesday-ish of next week, I should have plenty
of time to draft the necessary briefs.

-rwr
t. 416.538.5492