[registrars]

[registrars] Transfer request from un-authorized people

I wrote about a couple of domains the previous week that I have been unable
to get a copy of the transfer request. Elana was kind enough to  follow up
on the name that came through Register.com but I never heard anything more
nor received any info on the transfer. I did not receive any follow up from
Verisign or from Alldomains. This is the 2nd transfer request from
Alldomains for lawselect.com.

Well I have received 3 more transfer requests that I have no apparent way to
find out WHO requested the transfers. When I call the customer service
numbers of the registrars that the request was made from, I am told that
they can not give me that information or I should just deny the transfer.

What I am looking for is to establish WHO is requesting the transfers
because so far they are targeting one specific user of ours.

Can we as a RC establish a contact list at each of the registrars to help
follow up on these types of issues.

Shopexpress.com
Register.com

Localtalk.com