[registrars]

RE: [registrars] By-Laws

Elana,

tell you what, I'll up date my disclosure statement quarterly if warented,
you won't get better than that. Often I have jobs completed in under 90
days and there is no need to put stuff up and take it off. I suppose there
is some marketing aspect I'm missing here, but thats just me.

understand we are enterested in disclosure, but our real focus should be
on getting work done and the procedureal mess that is being encouraged
here just isn't what this constituency should be about.

-rick