[registrars]

[registrars] Statement of Interests

Fellow registrars...

As per the Registrar Election Guidelines, I am posting a Statement of Interest in conjunction with my acceptance of the nomination for the Names Council seat. (For the record, I have also posted previously to the Ga "open"  List a Statement of Interest )

I am a Vice President of Domain Names International, which has been a Core member since 1998. I am also a director of Afilias, LLC which is the Registry operator of ".info" where I represent Core. I also have been an Independent Internet Presence Consultant for approximately 10 years now.

I currently have no consulting contracts or employment relationships with any member of the registrar constituency or any other ICANN-accredited registrars.

Ken Stubbs