[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Transfers Task Force Update

Ross Wm. Rader :
> Ideally, I would like to get the definition of AA to the point where both
> explicit and implicit grants of AA become self-evident.

Apparent Authorithy is probably country dependant. For a business
registrant, local business and legal practices usually define how
one is or is not authorized. The admin contact shall just be
considered as an authorized person in addition of the company's
officers.

--
Christophe Wolfhugel -+- wolf@oleane.net -+- France Telecom Transpac