[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Update on Registrars meeting in Marina del Rey

At 12:39 PM 10/19/01 -0700, Rick H Wesson wrote:

>Registrars:
>
>We have attempted to schedule an earlier meeting on Sunday 11th November
>to address the numerous issues we need to discuss; however due to other
>scheduled events we cannot find an appropriate time to meet before Monday
>the 12th of November. We encourage all registrars to attend the VeriSign
>Partners Conference http://www.verisign-grs.com/conference/index.html on
>the 11th and prepare for a long working meeting on the 12th.
>
>We will notify registrars of times for issue meetings, as soon as the time
>and location can be determined. Please watch for meeting announcements
>during the ICANN meeting on the Message Board, located near the
>registration desk and this list.
>
>We appreciate everyone's cooperation during these events as we have a huge
>workload in front of us.
>

>-Registrars Exec Team

Dear Rick  I think al registrars of ..biz should avoid California unless
Smiley agrees not to serve process on registrars.  Regards, BobC

"I fear no enemy from without, rather those insidious forces
working from within that have so grievously altered the character
of our free institutions."

General Douglas Mac Arthur
Seattle, Washington
c.a. 1953