[registrars]

[registrars] Update on Registrars meeing in Marina del Rey

Registrars:

We have attempted to schedule an earlier meeting on Sunday 11th November
to address the numerous issues we need to discuss; however due to other
scheduled events we cannot find an appropriate time to meet before Monday
the 12th of November. We encourage all registrars to attend the VeriSign
Partners Conference http://www.verisign-grs.com/conference/index.html on
the 11th and prepare for a long working meeting on the 12th.

We will notify registrars of times for issue meetings, as soon as the time
and location can be determined. Please watch for meeting announcements
during the ICANN meeting on the Message Board, located near the
registration desk and this list.

We appreciate everyone's cooperation during these events as we have a huge
workload in front of us.

-Registrars Exec Team