[registrars]

[registrars] Re: Domain Names without contacts. [Ticket#: 2327]

Dear Robert,

Thank you for contacting Afilias Technical Support:

Phone number is an optional field while creating contacts therefore you do
not need to put that.

The address section for contacts has some required fields that cannot be
left blank, therefore you have to put something in them. The required
fields are:
Street Address(1)
City
Postal Code
Country

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to
contact us and refer to Ticket#: 2327

Sincerely,

Ashish Luthra
Technical Support Analyst