[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Update #1

> Alternatives are: Saturday afternoon, or sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday.
> I am sceptical that ICANN can spend two days usefully on security issues.
> There the agenda looks very vague so far.

Saturday isn't terrible - save the impact on pre-existing travel plans (that
the sunday date would probably mess with anyways). It's my impression that
Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be pretty tight tho'....

perhaps the answer is starting earlier on Monday and going later - say, 8am
to 8pm. With the attendant breaks, we could get a decent 10 hours of
discussion and work in - which puts us at twice the amount of time as we
have spent on our meetings in the past....

-rwr