From: Extension [mailto:Expiration@Namezero.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 10:12 AM
To: divyank@directi.com
Subject: Can you buy divyank.com for $4.95?

 Are You Crazy? A Domain Name and Real Email for Just Five Bucks?

You'd have to be crazy to lose divyank.com forever when you can renew it for just $4.95!

Dear Divyank,

Act Now to Avoid Losing divyank.com Forever!

Renew Now For Only
$4.95

Renew divyank.com and your email now for the low price of just $4.95 to avoid losing it forever.

$4.95 is a phenomenal deal for a domain name alone, and this deal includes a full feature email account. - yourname@divyank.com  real email account based on your domain is the key to your online identity.

Stop telling your friends and family your email account that's based on a work, ISP, or free mail address. That isn't your true online identity, and those accounts could disappear at any time. Use email based on an address that they can remember - divyank.com, and that you can keep as long as you want to, not as long as someone else lets you.

When you renew, divyank.com will be transferred into your name and you will be upgraded to our Plus service automatically.  The domain will be yours through the end of its current registration period (our records show 08-MAY-02).

Don't be crazy... Renew your domain now.

This is the easy way to ensure that you won't have to worry about someone else taking your domain name from you, and you can even extend your registration for 2 or 5 years for a special price. Click here to confirm your current registration before you renew to note the expiration date and determine which is the best term for you.

Please note that divyank.com still points to a Namezero parking page and that we are currently accepting offers for the domain from current members or third parties.  Once such an offer is accepted, you will no longer be able to reclaim your domain. Don't risk the loss of divyank.com when just $4.95 buys your online idenitity right now!

Best regards,

The Namezero Team

Renew Now and Receive our Plus Service at a special price:

  • LIVE Plus Member phone support line
  • A Web-mail account with 10MB of e-mail space
  • A NavBar you can hide (no advertising)
  • Domain ownership transferred to your name (allow up to 2 weeks for updated Who-Is listing)

If you have already upgraded your domain, please disregard this email.

Prices subject to change without notice.

This offer is non-transferable and available to Namezero registered members only and is subject to the terms of the Namezero service agreement located at:
http://www.namezero.com/support/policies/sup-pol_tosplus.shtml

To learn more about Namezero privacy agreement, please visit:
http://www.namezero.com/support/policies/sup-pol_privacy.shtml

If you would like to opt out of future emails about reclaiming this domain, click here.

Forgot your password?
http://controlpanel.namezero.com/forgot_password.jsp

For additional questions, please do not reply to this email, instead contact our customer service group at:

http://namezero.com/support/helpcenter/email_support.jsp

ã2001 Namezero.com Inc.  All Rights Reserved 011008