[registrars]

RE: [registrars] XFER Vote

I can post a copy of the results in the constituency/non-constituency format
early next week.

You are correct that the Voted Column only indicates people that have cast
their ballots. I have redacted the results column until the conclusion of
the election.

I do not have a record of NameScout voting to date. Will you be voting or
abstaining?

Mike