[registrars]

[registrars] URGENT Domain Deletion inquiry

We are not allowed to delete a domain name which has active child
nameservers. however lets say a domain name gets registered for 1 year. then
the customer creates child nameservers and uses those to register some other
names. now when the name expires in one year it goes on auto-renew. as a
registrar we send the delete command to get a refund for that name back.
however sinceit has active child nameservers it does not allow us to delete
the same, so we lose the $6 fee which we were charged on auto-renew.

can you please clarify