[registrars]

[registrars] Trouble Connecting to Afilias EPP?

Are any of the Registrars experiencing problems connecting to the Live
EPP? We were able to connect last night and again this morning but we
have been unable to reconnect for approximately 5 hours. We have
contacted Afilias several times through email and telephone calls and
have not received an affirmative answer.

We can connect to the Test EPP without any problems, but not the live
EPP. I'm afraid that Afilias might be experiencing the same problem
Verisign had with the Dropped names before going into the separate pools
format. Can Afilias handle all the Registrars connected at the same time?

At this point, all we want to know is if  any other Registrars are
having the same problem.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks