[registrars]

[registrars] FW:

got this email from someone ..... as some of you may have .....

-----Original Message-----
From: TEAL EMLYN [mailto:TEAL@law.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 10:50 PM
To: Sales@GoDaddy.com; support@itsyourdomain.com; legal@directnic.com;
staff@registrars.com; comments@mrdomreg.com; human@nameengine.com;
info@namescout.com
Cc: sales@namesecure.com; comments@namesecure.com; info@NameTree.com;
web-comments@networksolutions.com; contact@nAAme.com;
connelly@psi-usa.com; support@000domains.com; info@RegistrationTek.com

Dear Sir or Madam:
We represent "	BUSINESS.BIZ," an entertainment group that is the
owner of the ranking trademark rights (USPTO Serial Number 78030898)
for this exact terminology including but not limited to the
corresponding identical domain name.
BUSINESS.BIZ has submitted an "IP claim" to NeuLevel, Inc. for its
intellectual property rights to take advantage of the Dot Biz claim
notification procedure. Despite the existing IP claim procedure for
protection of such property rights, it appears they are insufficient
to assure protection of our client's existing and highly valuable
trademark, trade name, common law and domain name rights.
We hereby write to give you formal notice, as a Dot Biz registrar of
BUSINESS.BIZ's	 valuable and enforceable rights in the mark
identified herein, that we demand that you respect the aforementioned
trademark, trade name, common law, and domain name rights by refusing
domain name registration to any other party or parties of the
identical domain name that that is our registered trademark, trade
name, common law and domain name. Our client is exclusively entitled
to the domain name identified in this letter.
Your cooperation is expected and your failure to satisfy this demand
will be viewed by our client as a deliberate violation of its
trademark rights.
Any attempt to protect our client's rights by use of the IP claim or
domain name registration procedures, or otherwise, shall not limit
your obligation to comply with this demand or our client's right to
take action to enforce this demand.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have any
questions, please let us know.
Sincerely,

J D Sallen

Sent by Law  Mail