will be held.

Date:      Jul.13,2001 16:30-
Place:     JPNIC meeting room(1F)
Program: "The present condition and the future of the Domain business"
               by Mr. Tom Newel (Vice President of Verisign)
             "The standardization of IDN"
               by Mr. James Seng (Chair of IETF IDN)

end quote:

I think I am beginning to understand.  "Resolution" is like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it is always within our reach but not our grasp, it moves away at the speed of our approach thereto;-(  Always three months away.

Regards, BobC