[registrars]

[registrars] Webhosting

Registrars who have offered webspace:

I am like a new car buyer, and have no exact idea of my requirements. I will consult with
Rick Wesson about what those requirements should be. In the meantime, those who have
offered help might be able to define what they can offer.

So many megabytes of storage are needed. I have no idea.I think this website will get as
big as my own is, quickly.

What are the arrangements for getting access to it? For instance, on my own site I use
Front Page, enter the webhoster's assigned pass word and start editing my site. I would
like such a simple arrangement. It might also be useful for Mssrs Palage, Wesson and
Evans to have their own pages on the site that they can post to.

What level of service guarantees come with your standard packages, for instance?

You guys are in the car business; you tell me what kind of car I want. Some of you must
have standard packages. I appreciate that you are offering free webhosting for the
organization. Your companies will have thought about the webhosting business in
considered ways.

If you want to talk to me, you can reach me later today at the Ottawa number below. This
morning I am at 819-842-2238.I will be back in Otawa later this afternoon.

There is no immediate rush and we can get this settled over the next week.

Once again I thank all of you for your offers of help.

Timothy Denton, BA BCL
tmdenton.com
Telecom and Internet Issues
37 Heney Street