[registrars]

Re: [registrars] RE: Request for Evidence

[Seeing as how everyone that was cc'ed on your message is subscribed to the
DNSO RC list, I've trimmed the headers.]

> Please remember that an important facet of this transfer discussion is the
> registrant-registrar contract, which is required by ICANN, and appears to
be
> unfortunately overlooked when registrars speak about their own
convenience,
> rather than protecting the consumer and adhering to a legal contract
between
> themselves and their registrants.

IIRC, this is at least the third time you have brought this up. Can you
please quantify these remarks as they strike me as being vague and
distractive from the real issue based on how you have framed this point thus
far (at least from my perspective). Clarification from your end may
understand your current policy and position more thoroughly.

-rwr