[registrars]

RE: [registrars] GNR firstname@lastname.name issue

I have to completely agree.  Try explaining to a customer that they just
bought a firstname.lastname.name, but their email address is
firstname@lastname.name and they have to pay an extra $15 a year to use
it and you only receive email forwarding.

For $15 a year, I would expect to have a spam filtered POP3 account not
just email forwarding.

Donny