[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Summary of Registrar Elections....

All:

I'd just like to thank everyone for their support. I will enjoy serving as
the Constituency Technical Officer. If anyone has suggestions on how I can
best fulfill this role please drop me your suggestions. I will happy to
provide technical analysis of issues important to the constituency.

thanks again, and I look forward to serving in the interest of this
constituency.

best regards,

-rick