[registrars]

[registrars] Thank You

I would like to personally thank the registrar constituency for the vote of
confidence to serve as the Constituency's Chair. The first order of business
is to send out the revised Registrar Letter that I was working on last week
and put the XFER issue on fast track. I believe I have made the necessary
changes to reflect the various comments that I received.

I would like to congratulate the other elected officers and those that
provided a strong level of competition. It is a healthy sign for the
constituency when such quality people seek to stand and lead the
constituency. I would like to propose a conference call later this evening
among the other elected officials to begin to proactively address the many
issues confronting us. The additional help will greatly improve the ability
of the Constituency to respond to issues.

Thanks again, I hope to continue to earn your trust over the next two years.

Mike