[registrars]

Re: [registrars] NSI Whois Filtering...

Wearing another hat (Uwhois.com) , we have already started to experience
problems.last Wednesday ... with Uwhois.com loads of between 1.6m and 1.8m
queries per day across gTLDs and ccTLDs we were surprised at such a small number
to NSI....
Verisign were quick to resume service by lifting the threshold per server as we
have a range of mechanisms in place to stop abusive use..... and are used by a
number of registrars to reduce the load on their servers....

Frustrating but sorted quickly

Best

Paul