[registrars]

[registrars] Assistance From ICANN

Dan:

The Registrar Constituency would greatly appreciate your assistance in
uncovering the truth in this matter. I apologize for the tone of my last
letter, but I have an inbox full of complaints from registrars and consumers
saying that there is a problem and what is the Constituency going to do?
Members of the Constituency are working on a position paper that will
document the problems with actual evidence not allegations. The Registrar
Constituency has continually asked for specific evidence that there is
slamming but it is never produced. Please understand the frustration from
registrars that are expending significant resources on handling customer
complaint issues instead of getting ready for the rollout of the new TLDs. I
believe I echo the comments from Rick and Bob that all we have asked for
from day 1 is evidence to engage in meaningful consensus building efforts.

Mike