[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Draft Letter

> Hey ... I didn't mean to panic you guys ... I was just making a joke ....

Joke well taken - I thought it was pretty funny. (I actually didn't mean to
send my response to the list...oops)

> Can I assume that your lack of comment on the substantive issues of my
> email means you are in full agreement with all points ?

That's pretty funny too :)

Actually with the exception of point number 4, everything that you noted
seems pretty straightforward. Informally speaking (having not had much of a
chance to digest the full impact of your statements), we need to ensure that
Stuart is very clear on the path we are contemplating. On the other hand, we
need to make sure that it doesn't sound like we are trying to threaten them
or ransom the process. I hear what you're saying here tho'....

I'll need to reread the rest to provide a more informed commentary tho'....

> Rob.
>
> P.S.  The edit and resend wouldn't cause the "author" nor "created by"
> fields to be you ... Michael must have been correct in his explanation
that
> he started with a template from an old letter from Tucows and the header
> information remained.

More likely based on what you say...

Take care...

-rwr