[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Draft Letter

Hey ... I didn't mean to panic you guys ... I was just making a joke ....

Can I assume that your lack of comment on the substantive issues of my
email means you are in full agreement with all points ?

Rob.

P.S.  The edit and resend wouldn't cause the "author" nor "created by"
fields to be you ... Michael must have been correct in his explanation that
he started with a template from an old letter from Tucows and the header
information remained.

--
Rob Hall                                voice  (613) 768-5100
President                                  fax  (613) 820-0777

iti,s