[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Draft Letter

Hi Mike,

Great job. I know everything cannot be said in a letter, but
I find that the following facts ought to be stated:

1) The transfer procedure has been designed *by* Verisign,
   including all the rules shown in the letter.

2) If the registry were not related to the largest registrar,
   it would have reformed the transfer procedure rather than
   allowing a registrar to unilaterally deform it.

3) The remedies proposed by Verisign are designed to further
   increase the cost of transfers as a barrier against competition.

4) We ask Verisign to discontinue the auto-nack methods *immediately*,
   All registrars are willing to work on improving the transfer
   framework with low cost and high security as objectives.

Regards,

Werner

"Michael D. Palage" a *crit :