[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Verisign sends letter to ICANN - Transfer issues

It seems to me that Verisign is making it to look as if the problem were
'Unauthorized' Transfers and not the Auto Nacking of the Transfers.

If I recall correclty during the first telecon there had been no offical
complaints regarding 'Unauthorized' Transfers.

What do other registrars think about the letter.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks