[registrars]

[registrars] Registrant Information Inquiry

To All:

We have a situation that we are currently facing and I was wondering if we could get some feedback from the other registrars.  We have a customer who is requesting that we transfer his current Registrant information from their company name to that of “Owner.”  We are having reservations about this for many reasons, including inability to legally prove ownership of the domains, as well as being noncompliant with ICANN polices, which require the Full Name to be listed as the owner.

Has anyone had any similar situations to this or can recommend any policies regarding this Registrant information being listed as “Owner?”

Thanks for any assistance or feedback!

Best regards,

Tara

Stargate