[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Would NSI/Verisign indicate auto-nack percentage?

Melbourne IT is running at around 44% rejected in recent weeks (across
transfers from all registrars, the rejections are from two registrars).
This is a sudden increase, when the rejection rate was negligible in the
past.  In the past, if a transfer was found to be done in error, we reversed
the transaction.  This was a rare event, and we agree that the previous
process was working effectively before some registrars suddenly changed
their procedures.

Bruce Tonkin
Melbourne IT