[registrars]

[registrars] EPP Sandbox

As part of our ongoing contribution to the Universal Registry/Registrar
EPP-RTK project (http://epp-rtk.sourceforge.net) Tucows has donated an EPP
Registry sandbox. This environment can be used by any developer that is
working with the Universal EPP-RTK code without having to be an accredited
registrar, registry etc.
In other words, .  it lets coders working for registrars and potential
registrars play with a faux registry without the "hassle" of ICANN and
registry certification.

Full details and sign-up information can be found at
http://epp-test.openxrs.net

We hope that this is a useful aid in your efforts. If you have any
questions, feel free to contact me, or one of the other project members
listed on the website.

Thanks,

-rwr

Tucows Inc.