[registrars]

[registrars] Re: Register.com Whois Denial of Service

Elana,

It is our opinion that your firm is in violation of section 3.3.5 of the
RAA.

While your political aspirations and technical qualifications may indicate
otherwise,  this is very much an "ICANN issue" and therefore not something
that should be dealt with "offline" or otherwise swept under the carpet. You
may not feel qualified to deal with the issue, but I am and your denial of
service continues.

Register.com has continuously dealt with this, and related issues, in an
underhanded manner. These arbitrary actions have caused our firm and our
clientele significant and immeasurable losses.

While your firm may be comfortable with the "fuck-you" that this represents,
this is an arbitrary, capricious and unilateral action without precedent in
fact, operation or "best practice" in this industry.

As per our original request, we request that you immediately cease this
denial of service in accordance with section 3.3.5 of your RAA.

-rwr

Tucows Inc.
t. 416.538.5492