[registrars]

Re: [registrars] telecon

Ross et al,

Given that the INET conference is still on in Stockholm, and that many
people may still be there or traveling back from it, does it not make sense
to have the telethon on Monday ?

I realize that there is some sensitivity to the urgency of this, but I
think we will be more productive with the registrars directly involved
being able to attend the telecon.

Rob.

--
Rob Hall                                voice  (613) 768-5100
President                                  fax  (613) 820-0777

iti,s