[registrars]

Re: [registrars] telecon

>> Elana:
>>could we please switch to Monday, June 11th. I am travelling on Friday and
it would be difficult to joint telecon. Given that we have been heavilly
involved, I'd >>really appreciate being able to join. Thank you.

For the official record I would like to note that the adoption of this
stance by various registrars is costing our organization thousands of
dollars *per day*, inconveniencing thousands of registrants and placing an
undue and unnecessary burden on the technical systems of our registrar and
the registry. Further delay in resolving this issue only compounds the
problem and advantages those that have chosen to work outside of appropriate
conduct and accepted process.

-rwr

Tucows Inc.
t. 416.538.5492