[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Meeting in Stockholm

Ken:

I have never requested a specific time for any of the registrars meetings
beginning with our first one in Berlin. I have always taken what ICANN has
offered. If you and the other registrars believe that there will be a
significant impact on the number of registrars that will be able to attend
than I will ask Dan if it is possible to reschedule. I need to know ASAP
because ICANN has already set aside some time from Stuart Lynn's schedule to
attend our meeting.

If other registrars will be unable to attend please speak up. Rescheduling
the meeting will involve some time and effort on my part, but I will do it
if it will allow for maximum participation.

Mike