[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Please Consider the Following

Glad to see you still around Ivan. I believe if my memory serves me correct
you used the example of one of the Sub-Saharan Africa ccTLD registries.

I will put your nightmare to rest, I just unsubscribed you to the list,
please see below:

No action is required on your part.

You were an old timer, eight on the list, ahead of even Ester Dyson.

Cheers.

Mike