[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Please Consider the Following

"Everyone", when talking about domain registrations, is more than just
the registrars.  For example, there are the people who buy the domains.
It wouldn't hurt the registrars to be a larger constituency, except in
the sense that it allows for more competition -- but this after all is
oneone of the stated aims of ICANN.  It helps people, especially outside
the developed world, by providing more outlets - they might even find a
registrar who uses their own language.

Antony

<snip>