[registrars]

[registrars] Verisign offers Briefing on their draft Agreement

In light of the upcoming tel conf (which due to travel I may not be able
to attend) the NC reps received an email from Miriam Sapiro asking if it
would be helpful to have a briefing on the Verisgn deal... (see below).
If you would welcome a briefing (the one in Melbourne was very helpful)
then please ask Mike Palage to contact Miriam

Best

Paul